Grilled Halibut With Chunky Avocado Salsa
Add some oomph to halibut with salsa and avocado - it'll remind you of Mediterranean nights
Servings 2 people
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, each chopped into 6
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 3 olive oil, plus some for drizzling
- juice half a lemon or 1 lime
- small bunch coriander, leaves only
- 2 halibut portions
Halve and stone the avocado and use a teaspoon to scoop chunks of the flesh into a bowl. Gently mix all the other ingredients, except the fish, in with the avocado, then set aside.
Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Season the fish with pepper, and salt if you want, then drizzle with a little olive oil. Griddle the fillets for 2-3 mins on each side until charred and cooked through. Serve with the avocado salad.